Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

If you was a teacher what subject would you want to teach?

Favorite Answer

I am a teacher.  I am on faculty to teach art for a botanical art and illustration program.  I teach art mediums - colored pencil, watercolor, mixed media, acrylic, and gouache.

Long ago I taught high school and also lower grades for awhile.

More than likely it'd be math.

History, Geography and possibly Political Science.

I have taught maths, economics and finance to groups of adults (mostly for salesmen taking their insurance exams), but I wouldn't want to teach school age kids.  Strangling one so that the rest pay attention, is no longer regarded as an acceptable teaching method.

• Barry

My subject would be 'Life Skills'. To answer all the questions that school kids ask after leaving school. How to buy/rent a car/house. how To avoid scammers/com artists. How to avoid debt. How to avoid gambling. How to present for a job interview. How to save for a rainy day.What are healthy foods? What is needed in a new home? What is the most economical heating system? How to stay safe especially in the early hours? How to avoid drug dealers. What is too much alcohol? Etc etc.