Anonymous

Was I being to harsh or someone being to sensitive ??

I had a co worker make offer me Vienna Sausage.  I told him no I do not like them. to me they have a nasty taste.  He said I should not say that about someone else food and he was offended by my statement.  He says he eats lightly .  I apologised to avoid any kind of drama.  

• ?

You should have just said "no, thank you" and left it at that.  Your comment about a "nasty" taste was offensive and unnecessary.

Sounds like you both love drama

Yes and yes.

• Scott

If your coworker is such a fragile snowflake that something like that offends him, let him be offended. I'm sure you are not the only person that's offended the delicate flower.

• ?

I think your co worker was being a bit too sensitive. But you should have just left it at no thank you I don't like them. Vienna sausages aren't all that light. They're canned processed food so they have some salt, and what looks like a lot of calories.