How do I ask for my computer mouse back (autism) ?

Hi so my sisters fiancé of 7 years come over my house to visit my sister but he asked if he could borrow my mouse for my computer and I obviously let him use it. His laptop mouse is broke I think. However he’s had it for about 2 hours now and I want it back so I can use it for my computer. However I have autism so i don’t know how to ask for it back... I know.. it’s really embarrassing that I struggle with stupid silly things like this. It’s probably comes so easy for everyone else as it’s so simple but for me it’s so difficult. I don’t want to rely on my mum or sister, I want to be able to have the confidence to try and do things like this on my own. They’re basic life skills for god sake haha. How do you think I should ask for it back? Advise would be appreciated lol. Ps I really want it back.. I want to play my game. 

just tell him in a nice way that you need to use it too

You've probably got it back by now.......but in future, when you lend something, say from the outset that you NEED it back....possibly with a time-limit.  This time you could have said 'Yes of course you can borrow my mouse but I'm going to need it back in two hours' time to do XXXXX on my computer.....OK?'  If he's still got it now, go and tell him that you are going to be needing to use the mouse yourself shortly maybe in half an hour so can he think about finishing what he's doing with it so you can have it back.  If you only need to use it for a short time you could also say to him 'I'm doing XXX on my computer which will take about XXX minutes/hours, and you can have it back when I'm done.