Nicey asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 3 months ago

Do you think your own identity is in part defined by one or more national cultures? If so, in what ways and to what extent?

1 week ago

Bleeding walls = blood plasma supplied by demons (whereas myrrh on Orthodox Christian icons cannot be identified in the laboratory as a known earthly substance). Probably, stigmata = similar thing as bleeding walls. Buddhists have 12 ranks; 11th ranked monk can call demon Mina to approach to move things; to a naked eye it will appear as if things are moving by themselves (but it's the demon who's doing it). If you place an Orthodox Christian item into the hand of this 11th ranked Buddhist monk, then demon Mina will not approach. Mina = means land mine to blow things up in Russian; when used as an idiom it means to make a weird face or to take a dump (no shyt that a demon would be called that; kal means feces as a Russian medical term...so, is Pagan goddess Kali = demon shyt too?). Bible says in Russian Psalm 95 (English it's 96) that all Pagan deities are demons. Jesus tells Jews that their father is the devil. Jesus tells to treat heretics as Pagans. So, Orthodoxy is the only true faith; heretics worship demons by default. Heresy is always subtle; it's very easy to fall into one. Major heresies today are: 1)ecumenism (263 heresies combined into one; it’s when everyone gets together to praise Satan and asks him for “peace and security”); 2) COVID heresy (like dipping church spoon into alcohol which is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit); 3)modern documents are from Satan (burn them before or when you hid within a 10-15 people group to escape the unforgivable mark of the beast)...electronics will be used to track you (and to show the antichrist on broken unplugged 1970 TV set using Tesla's ether)... 4)Kosher = sprinkled with blood; 5)yeast = grown on pig bacteria; 6)barcode = Druid black magic curse; 7) QRcode = ancient Mayan curse; 8)electricity in church ... use only wax candles...9) not praying for future Ruski Orthodox tsar (who will be shown by resurrected saint Seraphim of Sarov) who will fight the antichrist; 10)living in multi-storied buildings and having bathrooms inside your home (instead of having them outside your home); 11)living in cities instead of living in small self-sufficient villages surrounded by holy water so that a 666ed person can't get in (all clean water becomes holy on midnight from January 18 to January 19; get this water to at least encircle your small dwelling ...12)problems associated with big cities (like gambling, prostitution, alcohol, drugs, cigars/cigarettes, etc.) 13)eating shyt food (Pepsi has cells of aborted; Coke has roaches; McDonalds doesn't rot and has nanoparts and may contain human flesh if Rabbi Finklestein's revelation is true; makeup has cells of aborted, dog fat, and placenta)...forgive me..

Source(s): Documents are from Satan; burn all the documents that you can find. Electronics will be used to track you. Even old broken unplugged 1970 TV set will show the evil flying antichrist using Tesla's ether. Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good; always pray the Jesus prayer or to saints who help right away (like saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov according to whom if you reject mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors go to heaven); forgive me.

Not really.  My heritage is Irish (maternal) & Polish (paternal).  My father was a U.S. citizen who came to Canada in summer '41 to join the army & I have lots of U.S. relatives.  However, I've always regarded myself as a citizen of the world & my "religion" simply to do good.  

Answer that for yourself. Knowing my answer cannot possibly be relevant. 

National cultures are a denominator. They are the common ground of many single individuals' dreams, ideas and habits.

Yes.  I have a Scottish mother, and an English father.  We emigrated to Canada when I was young, and I grew up here.  All three influence who, and what I am.