Has anyone bought airpods 2 that didn't light up or couldn't pair up before charging the first time use?

Lol I am a bit of a worry freak so when I wanted to Youtube search on how to use videos, I came across suggestions like there can be fake ones out there.  When I would see tutorials on how to set up, Youtubers would show their first times use and right away without having to charge it, they're able to pair it up.  A lot of tutorials are like this.  I had wondered and questioned on mine since mine wasn't able to turn on.  I then charged it and it worked lol...somehow I thought, what if then I bought a used one, for the full price on an unopened, unused one.  Is it possible that can happen or is it common?  Has anyone also bought a new one and have it with no charge at all, having to charge it before use, or is it only me?

Thanks

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.