Who would believe a Pentecostal or Evangelical now after voting Trump to be a Christian?

Favorite Answer

Conservative Christians have proven that they put politics ahead of Jesus.  Young people are leaving religion in droves because of the failure of Christians to act even remotely Christ-like.

Voting for, or voting against Mr. Trump is not, nor ever has been, a qualifier for who is a Christian.

I will just put it this way: the last time I went to a church was 2016. Unless there is a wedding or funeral in one that I must attend I have no plans to ever attend a church again.

They made their bed, now lay in it.

Political affiliation has nothing to do with where a person spends eternity. The truth is that death leads to heaven or hell, and the only way to heaven is through faith in Jesus Christ.

The Bible is very clear that no one can earn their way to heaven since good works do not pay for sins. See Gal. 2:16, Rom. 3:23-28, 4:4-5, Eph. 2:8-9, Tit. 3:5. The only way to heaven is by believing in Jesus for His free gift of eternal life. Jesus shed His blood on the cross as the full payment for our sins. He did all the work; all He requires of us is that we believe in Him. Once you believe in Jesus Christ to save you, you are secure forever!

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him for it. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• Well! You know, given the experience, and, the notice of the doctors, of which they say that, Grandparents like you, after having reached a certain period of years, say nonsense things? Because when you get older, the mind sometimes produces strange thoughts, human science says so!

I am part of the reform of the Protestants, of Martin Luther, whose other churches are associated with the same exact words of Jesus Christ, described in the Holy Bible.

Therefore, we are united of equal accord towards the laws of God, even though, the denomination of the church may be different: Pentecostal Evangelicals, Lutheran Protestants, Baptists, Methodists, etc.!

How do you lie to your age?

True Christians do NOT vote for a politician if they do not see in him the certainty of his positive and fulfilled promises, therefore, they are free to vote, or to give up voting!CLEAR?

• Ala

I never understood the whole Trump craze. Evangelicals and Pentecostals now look ridiculous and have messed up the reputation of all of Christianity. Trump was never a Christian, but the Trumpists like to think that he is.

No one voted for Hitler to be a Christian, either, ...hunter.

Believe?? The question is, who would TRUST one after trying to elect Trump a second time?

No one voted Trump to be a Christian.