Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

I'm close with the person who molested me. Is this weird?

I've never told anyone this and I really need help. When I was 10 my cousin who was slightly older molested me for years. Well, initially it was molestation. I then participated, even though I felt disgusting. 

I tried to pretend it wasn't her. We were best friends all of our lives, and it continued. We're still close. When I brought it up recently she kind of indirectly told me my memory was wrong. 

I've told people I've been molested but I can't bring myself to say who it was. I haven't told a soul. 

she was 11 when she did it she's not going to jail lmfao 

Favorite Answer

Dude i was kinda in the same situation

If she was a child too, she was not responsible. Children do things out of curiosity or because they have been taught. An adult is responsible A child is not. 

It's your obviously imaginary story.   You can do any stupid thing in it you want to.

You need to speak up she should be in jail. This is not your fault but hers. It is not good for you to be close to your molester. She is a sexual predator. She probably has a new victim right now and that's your fault for not speaking up.