At what age do you think people are too old to live with their parents?

When do you think people should move out of their parents house?

• rick

-----   18   ------

• Foofa

Every situation is different and sometimes it makes more sense for a single young adult to live at home, help out the parents and just wait around to inherit the house. As long as everyone gets along okay and the home is big enough for the adult child to have some privacy and this adult child isn't bringing a partner into the situation there's nothing wrong with living there forever. It's just when people convince romantic partners to move into a parents' house that it's usually fatal to that romantic relationship. There are certain phases of life where people need to have their own space. 

When I was 17 my parents got divorced and both left- I kept the dump of a house.   After putting thousands of hours of work into it, why should I leave?

• ?

tbh does not matter. if u have a big house with enough room for everyone and everyone is helping with housework/finance does not matter. if ur happy with the arrangement its fine. plenty of cultures where big families like living together. 

21....is plenty old enough to have gotten your life together to move out....and you should be completing your second degree...

Both my kids were out by 20

I think at 25 you need to get out and move. I f you’re in college it’s smart to stay with your parents and save money. But when you have an undergraduate degree you need to find a good job and find your own place to live. Especially if you don’t help your parents with the rent bc that’s inconsiderate. When you’re 25 you should have the responsibility to live in your own, maybe even younger than that. 

• ?

never too old, as long as you are working and helping out!