What is another name for nonlinear storytelling?

I remember watching a video on YouTube about a form of nonlinear storytelling in relation to a video game or video games in general. It was named after a book which used it. The guy from the video was explaining it as a bunch of tangents leading into each other and in random directions and eventually getting to the end. He had a flow chart with things like "point A to point B to point G to point C" etc. I really want to watch that video again but I can't find it. If anyone knows the name of the video or that type of storytelling I would love to know.

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

A lot of literature uses nonlinear storytelling, going all the way back to the Iliad in 8th century BCE, so I have no idea what book in particular that video may have mentioned. I've heard it called "branching narrative" in video games or a "shaggy dog" story when in real life (such as a person telling a long tale full of tangents). There are various software tools for writing interactive games, such as Alice (alice.org). That's the only thing I can think of that would be like the title of a book (Alice in Wonderland). 

• open narrative?,   might be wrong..