Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

I'm too horny?

My boyfriend has sexual trauma and he doesn't want anything like that yet and I respect that, but he also doesn't want me to please myself cause he wants to be my first time rather than a plastic object. It's getting out of control and I'm horny all the time, what do I do?

• Raja

Surely you need not get his permission to use sex toys when you feel horny .  Rather than suffering use them and get relief from sexual tension .It does not amount to cheating .

• ?

This person has way too many sexual hangups to be in a relationship right now. It's one thing to want to wait to have sex. It's entirely another to try to control a partner's use of sex toys. 

Over the years I've known three women who were extremely horny and needed satisfaction several times daily. Two needed a male friend with benefits, in addition to their husband, in order to be fully satisfied. The 3rd was actually a nymphomaniac who never reached full satisfaction and needed more almost immediately.

• Nat

Wow. Some of these answers are painfully stupid, including Anna's. She answers all of my questions in a stupid manner and it got so bad that I ended up just blocking her. 

Anyway. 

No, I don't think your boyfriend hates you, and no, I don't think he's gay. He does sound a bit controlling and his request of you is stupid and weird. Just go masturbate privately. 

• ?

Girl, you take care of yourself, he wants to control you. 

Your "boyfriend" is wishing to control you.  He wants you to behave in some particular way.  What has that got to do with him?  Zero.  Tell him to butt out.  If he objects show him the door.  He isn't respecting you and what you want so, unless you can change that, there is no future.

If he had a sexual trauma, let him have his time and space going through something like that takes, a lot out of a person, mentally! And if all you want is sex, you need to move on and find someone who is a sex addict then! And he can find someone who respects his problems, I as a woman wouldn't ever complain about him not wanting sex I am 23 and I find companionship to be just fine and yes I am married, but sex DOES NOT make a relationship! If you can't be happy without sex, you are not a good person, it isn't like you will die from not having sex! Move on find someone else for HIS sake!

Source(s): Sexual assault victim here

You have a healthy appetite.  You are in good health.  He ain't.  Time for you to move on to someone new?

• Rick B

Sounds like you two are not right for each other.  You have different priorities.  You are not married.  Move on and find partners that better meet each of your needs.

• Ana

Your boyfriend sounds like a complete tool, I recommend dumping him and finding somebody else

Honestly he sounds like he’s secretly gay, and on top of that he sounds selfish, like he doesn’t even want you to be able to rub one out