Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Other girl buying my boyfriend a present?

I am dating this guy and have been for 2 years. Though this gay women who my boyfriend has been friends with for 4 years. I met her once and think she's an amazing person and they have a cool friendship. But they stopped hanging round each other since I was dating him so that's like 2 years really of not being as close as they were. I don't know if she feels like she's crossing my boundaries or scared to ask him out town for a mate date. She fancys women so I'm not worried lol but it was my boyfriend birthday and she sent him a gift with clothes. Hat and tshirt which was very kind of her. That she still think if him even when not close. I do think the gift was a bit too much for my liking. I never get my friends clothes. Buy your own lol am I overthinking this gift of hers? 

Favorite Answer

Yes you are overthinking, I buy my guy friends gifts on their birthday and dud, they have been fiends for four years and she came first before you both got into a relationship. you said for yourself  that she is gay, then why are you worrying so much.

Why don't you appreciate the gifts along with your boyfriend happiness?? She's not your friend so why you even offended about that? It wasn't for you ya know 🙄😒 for that girl to send a present and not even talk to him for ages says a lot about her and her commitment to stay faithful in friendship regardless of talking or falling apart. You do not have a say in your boyfriends friendships. If he wants to become close with her. Let it happen. After all. She's attracted to women?? Why so paranoid 😐😑