Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 2 months ago

why hasn't my period came?

So i am 17 years old & first got my period when I was 14. my period has been regular my entire life I have had my periods until this summer. During June this summer I missed my period. I was supposed to start June 4th. I still didn't start July, august or September. ( I was a virgin so I was not pregnant) then later in October I get this medicine that you take for 10 days and it like makes you start your period. it worked on the very last day. I finally got my period for a week. then this month (November) I still haven't gotten my period & there's like one day until its December. Only thing is I am not a virgin anymore but I'm like 99% sure I am not pregnant. my doctor rec. me to take birth control to control my hormones so I am starting that tonight. could there be something wrong with me ? I've gotten an ultra sound & a blood test few months ago but they said everything looked good. I dont understand. I want children of my own in the future. is this going to be a problem ? please someone help !!!

btw I do not think I'm pregnant. the only thing is my bf & I do have raw sex but he pulls out each time before he finishes. trust me I know he does. so I couldn't be pregnant right?

• ?

lol. Ask your real doctor.  We are only fake doctors.

Because you don't try enough

You are either pregnant now, or just starting to have irregular periods. My ex wife was irregular, she would have one or two periods a year and they would be months and months and months apart. She was able to have a child, though. You should ask your doctor to do a pregnancy test now, since you are sexually active.

It's common.  I missed random months one year,  only getting it 5 months total.   Stress,  medication, heavy exercise and other things can alter your cycle. 

• Maxi

Of course you are pregnant and the ONLY thing it has to do with 'personal finance' is that both of you are going to be very short of money

This is very important: PULLING OUT IS NOT BIRTH CONTROL! Precûm contains sperm and it’s very possible to get pregnant. Pulling out is slightly better than nothing, but nowhere near as reliable as you would need it to be. You should take a pregnancy test before starting birth control. If you aren’t pregnant, consider yourself lucky. And once you’re on birth control for at least a week, you can fûck raw as much as you want. Just don’t forget to take it every day. 

personal finance????????