AJ asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Does a 36B breast weigh the same amount as a 38B breast?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

There are two kinds of breasts. One kind is soft and fluffy because it has very few milk glands and a lot of fat. The other kind is all milk glands. This type is heavier. Also feels a lot better in your hands. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. There is a 100 pound difference you dumb bitchhhhhhhhhhhh

• 2 months ago

I don't think so 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

no..................

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I don’t think so.

38B is actually a cup size bigger than a 36B because the sister size of 38B is 36C.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

There are host of factors involved with something like that. To use an example, there are 34B's then there are 34B's. I swam competitively all through high school, have been active and athletic all my life, I'm 5'4" and weigh 122lbs. My 34B's are going to look different, feel different than 34B's on a girl that rarely exercises and is carrying 40lbs of extra weight. The same goes for what your asking for. Depending on the health, weight and general build of each girl you could get wide variations of there breast.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The 36 and 38 mean the inches around the chest under the breasts

The B is cup size

And just because a person has a B cup, it doesn't mean that their breasts are the same weight and shape as everyone else who wears the same cup size.  It varies.

• MissA
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No.  Congratulations.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The number 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, etc. → that corresponds to band size on a bra. Its the number of inches around the torso. The cup size is the letter. This is determined by trying to measure how many inches the boob sticks out from the torso.

Using a sewing tape measure:  we measure under the boobs, as flat against the chest as possible, to get the band width.  For cup size we measure over the nipples or the fullest part of the bust. Then subtract the band measurement from the bust measurement. The sum is most likely somewhere between one to four inches.

One inch difference is an A cup. Four inch difference is a D cup.

A double AA is typically training bra size. It's flat-ish* or pancake-y*. An A cup is about a handful. The B cup size is more medium or average boob size. The C cup is on the larger side.

--Cup sizes were created before adjustable bra straps were invented--

[Many of us have heard about breast implants, and ways to make breasts larger. There is also a breast reduction surgery that exists. Sometimes having overly large breasts can cause back & shoulder pain, make exercise uncomfortable, and cause various other inconveniences. (like under boob skin rashes.) Not a problem for everyone, but it can happen.]

Breasts even of the same cup size, come in all sorts of shapes. Some are perky, some are pointy, some are close together, others are the opposite.

Due to the variety of shapes, a 36B and a 38B may weigh the same or different.

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

No way to know but the number is the band size, the length across the back, not a breast measurement.  Breast weight depends on the tissue makeup, fat, glandular, fibrous etc.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.