Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 2 months ago

If you were a University student and you struggled with money in your underdeveloped country,would you immigrate to a country with strong?

economy which is 2.5 hours away from your city and come back three times a year to give exams to finish the degree;

3 Answers

  • Maxi
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    If you are struggling with money in your own country, then how would getting a student visa to study elsewhere be any easier? Especially when you have to pay international fees to do that and prove you have them to get the visa.... so no I would continue to study in the country I live in and get  job so I could earn more money and not have to struggle

  • 2 months ago

    Do you mean work abroad and study in your own country?

    Unlikely to be an option; getting a work visa in another country without a degree, experience and qualifications is basically not going to happen. 

  • 2 months ago

    It's unlikely that you would be eligible to live and work in another country, so this won't be be an option.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.