Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

What should I do or feel?

So Im in a LDR (Long distance relationship) and recently only I bother to initiate a videocall with my boyfriend. Back then he would do it all the time and now he doesnt bother and when we do he is always on his computer playing a game or doing something while on the call meanwhile im left staring. I know he isnt a very expressive or talkative person but it has gone way too far.

I feel like he doesnt feel the need to try anymore.

Not a good sign. Do you guys talk every day? Maybe that’s a bit too much for him and he’s probably bored of the same conversation. Try to give him his space to recharge and miss you. Also try to talk to him about the importance of communication in a LDR, even if it’s not every communication. It’s about quality not quantity. 

That’s bad. With long distance, both need to put in effort to communicate. I’d say it’s over.