Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

Are these weights good for a 5'9 female?

127 pounds

169 pounds

117 pounds

19 Answers

Relevance
  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

127 pounds for that height is fine, 169 pounds is way too heavy and 117 pounds is to light

• adam
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

weight doesnt mean a thing. Muscle ratio to fat does. Muscle is more dense than fat. You could be 160 pounds and lean and sexy . 

• 2 months ago

Change your life slowly.

Do something for yourself.

First read about healthy eating.

So you know what you are doing and why you are doing it. Then choose what you are ready to change yourself.

Don't listen to the people who say you should count calories. That is not a start. A start is one point of your goal and a small goal.

You have to find your own way. You should find goals for yourself that you can achieve. There should not be many goals (3 max).

First of all, one goal could and would be good. I write down what I eat, when I eat it and how much I eat and drink. You can see from this - oh if I have stress then I eat nothing or too much. So what could you do against stress yourself?

Diet plans of any kind are difficult. They are not your personal goals.

So look carefully at what you want to do. What are you ready for? Everything else is nonsense. They are goals and motivations of other people and not of yourself.

All the best

Clickhere dear my weight loss secret

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, you are morbidly obese!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

What ever SHE feels most comfortable at. I'm 5'7 and I've been 118lbs and 224, either way I felt perfectly fine. 

• 2 months ago

Don't do 169 you will be really ugly..But I feel like 127 is okay

• 2 months ago

everyone is different, you can be "overweight" and still be extremely healthy. if you are 127/117 that is WAY too skinny.  169 and above is good and healthy.

quit focusing on weight though, it means nothing in regards to anything !

good luck

• 2 months ago

If she can lift them it's fine.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

127-140 should be ok.

• 2 months ago

What Christian said👍

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.