Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

I voted Trump in 2020. Why was my vote likely deleted or switched to Biden in this fraud election?

I don't think my vote even got counted for Trump. I strongly feel that way. 

All you Trump haters know it we here are cheating and fraud victims. Why are you so heartless? 

Proof is no concession by Trump. In fair election, losing candidate concedes always.  

your feelings makes as much sense  as  a dog eat poop.  At least the dogs feels better afterwards..

Trump knows exactly how to twist the knife. It's his one great talent, for which you and other trumpsters champion him. 

How does it feel now that he's doing it to YOU? 

Many people had their identities stolen and when they went to vote they were told they already had voted.

Lots of votes were switched. You can see it happening on TV. Watch the Pennsylvania totals here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez3QrbGPPNo

Youtube thumbnail

• ?

Because Jesus wanted it that way. Didn’t you know that? 

This election was fair and Biden won legally. Dump is just a sore loser and so are you

• ?

Prove it.............

No one gives a rat sass if you strongly feel that way.   Prove it, then we'll have something to discuss.

• Mike

It wasn't you naive little snowflake. Trump and his low intelligence devotees like yourself are some of the saddest and most pathetic sore losers ever witnessed in this world.

Millions of citizens feel that way, yet the democrat party is violently resisting all efforts to audit the election.

Your name probably got thrown out by trump. If only there was a way to check...