Tran asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 2 months ago

Is there the risk of hiv with oral sex?

I had oral sex with a guy. He said it was his first time with boys and that he gets tested frequently because he's a sportsman. He didn't ejaculate in my mouth but I'm still worried that I could have got infected.

Last week I devitalised a tooth but it's been of course 'closed'. 

Is there any risk I got infected?

Oral sex is fully capable of spreading HIV. The fact that he didn't ejaculate is of no concern as pre-*** could do the job. They are body fluids. 

There were some hot girls on BangBus that made the guy use a condom, Alina Li and Belle Knox omg they were so beautiful

Yes you can catch herpes Chlamydia and syphilis. Your risk is much lower for hiv and hep b etc since he didn’t ejaculate in your mouth. Oral sex is low risk for hiv 

• Kieth

Yes, ANY wet on wet contact can spread disease. Use a condom, and kiss them, there goes your disease protection.

There is always a risk with any form of sexual activity.  Next time use a condom, even if the guy says he has been tested. You don't know if he is lying to get laid. If he refuses to wear a condom, refuse oral sex.

• kelvin

you are worried and stressed over nothing as you don't have HIV

...........no, but you can keep trying to get yourself infected all you want.