Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 2 months ago

Faint Positive!?

I am 5 days late and This looks like a faint positive to me. But I can tell! The picture was taken within the time frame and its a tiny bit more clear in person.

Attachment image

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

It looks negative to me. Wait a few more days and re test. Good Luck!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

That test looks negative.

Wait five more days and if a period hasn't started - test again.  Hormones build quickly and if that was a "faint" positive (I see nothing) - then in five days it should be strong enough to show up.  

• helene
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

This test is negative. You can't get more negative than this test.

The line you think you see is the line of chemicals that WOULD have turned at least pink if the chemical had reacted to the hcg hormone. There was no chemical reaction, therefore your result is negative.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Mama wisdom, there is such thing as a faint positive. Not every pregnancy test result will be as bold as the control line.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No. That is a negative test result. News flash: pregnancy tests aren't guessing games. There is no such thing as "faint positive."  Either there is enough HCG in your urine to produce a solid, bright, bold line (like the control line you see), or there isn't.  If there isn't, you either are not pregnant or tested too soon.  

Wait another three days and test again if your period hasn't started.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.