Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 2 months ago

Would getting a job in a café be a good start to climbing the ladder to be a police officer again?

I was a police officer for 7 years but was dismissed from my job because I made a terrible mistake and now I have decided to apply for a new job in my local café. 

Yesterday afternoon as I was walking down to leave my application form into the café, I noticed it was closed early. The staff were still inside and looked like they were cleaning up. One of the girl's noticed me and she approached me and said that they were closing early due to lack of customers.

But before I managed to show her my job application form, she closed the door and walked away. I was trying to get their attention by waving the application form in the window, but to no avail. The staff then went into the back so now I couldn't see them.

I started knocking on the window but it seemed no one could hear it. The problem was that I had to leave the form in yesterday otherwise it expired. I started trying to wedge the door with a stick that I found in the street but the stick broke.

I then took their advertisement sign they had standing by the front door and began banging the window with it. The window was hard to break at first but I finally managed to smash it entirely. I quickly walked in left the form, and left.

I could hear the women screaming but if I ever hear back from them, I could just tell them that I had to leave the application form in, or there would be absolutely no chance of me getting the job. Did I handle this okay?

ANY job is better than none, but there is ZERO connection between what you would do at a cafe and becoming an officer.

Of course, YOU will never get far enough to be refused admission to the police academy. You have NEVER been an officer, and would flunk the psych exam.

Right up to the highest cop standards.   But you can forget about those jobs.  Most companies will not hire excops. They cause to many problems in the work force. One look excop & they don't need the problems. I would suggest lone guard security officer. Unarmed & only found in the better areas of town. 

This is a former police officer ? 7 years ?? Ridiculous trolling fake story. 

How did you get accepted into the Police Academy ? Isnt this the same person a former correction officer posting a story about having romantic relationships with different inmates that resulted in her job dismissal?

Source(s): We saw you lie, we know you lie.

You are just getting worse in your trolling abilities

Sad when you are so bored you have to continue this nonsense on a daily basis

Same trolling effort day after day.  The sad part?  You never get any better at trolling.  I guess experience is not a good teacher.

I am sure you will be in the fine company of the police real soon.

Hope you left your name and address clearly on the application.

you are a troll .