Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

If a person sleeps around does it mean they have low self-esteem ?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No, it could mean that they like sex. Not sure why there are some that makes sex out to be so many things other than what it is, two bodies enjoying each other. A pleasurable and fun experience that is not about a religion, dominate 

/submissive, self esteem, or obligations. Religion has really screw up the one thing in life you could enjoy for free, which is sex.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, it could just mean they like to have fun rather than committing. It's their life they can do whatever they want. 

• 2 months ago

I think it means they're afraid of commitment.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I wouldn't want to invest in such a person, hiv is deadly as covid.they is just horny or just not committment material.they lack self respect/dignity.I like girls who can hold themselves and value themselves more than the average ones so when I’m with one I can feel that I have caught something rare or something hard to find.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

It means they like sex.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

it's possible, i think.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

yes, i personally think so. 

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

No, not at all. Hopefully it just means they enjoy sex. Unfortunately it could be a way to deal with sexual abuse, because that is a common deal too.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not especially. Some do. Some just like sex with different people

• El
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

A slow clap for the ten cent psychology.

It could mean a million and one things.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not always. Some people aren't ready or mature enough to commit, but *gasp* still enjoy sex!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.