Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

If a person sleeps around does it mean they have low self-esteem ?

Favorite Answer

No, it could mean that they like sex. Not sure why there are some that makes sex out to be so many things other than what it is, two bodies enjoying each other. A pleasurable and fun experience that is not about a religion, dominate 

/submissive, self esteem, or obligations. Religion has really screw up the one thing in life you could enjoy for free, which is sex.

No, it could just mean they like to have fun rather than committing. It's their life they can do whatever they want. 

I think it means they're afraid of commitment.

I wouldn't want to invest in such a person, hiv is deadly as covid.they is just horny or just not committment material.they lack self respect/dignity.I like girls who can hold themselves and value themselves more than the average ones so when I’m with one I can feel that I have caught something rare or something hard to find.

It means they like sex.  

it's possible, i think.

yes, i personally think so. 

• ?

No, not at all. Hopefully it just means they enjoy sex. Unfortunately it could be a way to deal with sexual abuse, because that is a common deal too.

Not especially. Some do. Some just like sex with different people

• El

A slow clap for the ten cent psychology.

It could mean a million and one things.

• ?

Not always. Some people aren't ready or mature enough to commit, but *gasp* still enjoy sex!