Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Are witches delusional?

Those who practice whichcraft say that demons exist and entities and they themselves are working for them essentially lol whats the deal with witches and the occult? 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Bob
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

But those that practice Christianity say that angels exist and they themselves are working for them.

• 2 months ago

Yesturday I ask God what he thought of the free Mason's I turned to nemiah 2 the page # was 666 lol true story

• 2 months ago

They think the devil and his demons are their friends even though they hate them.  They have allowed themselves  to be  deceived  because it makes them feel powerful.   Unfortunately for them, it's a dead-end street because they will end up in hell if they don't repent and put their faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.  

Source(s): The New Testament (recommended reading)
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Witches are not witches for nothing. Demonic entities exist weather you believe or not. You are pretty dam silly to ignore spiritual energies because you have the typical atheists mindset of "i need evidence" educate yourself heavens sake. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Yup. I put them in the same category as the rest of the folks that believe in supernatural stuff like unicorns, goblins, demons, angels, gods, dragons etc.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I’m Wiccan and yes the demons exist. Wiccans work with “angels “ and not the demons

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

White witches do no work with demons. The question is which witch is which?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

God says do not mess with occult practices. If you do you honestly will have the most to messed up life spiritually speaking. Witches do rituals and spells and hexes all the time and they thrive on energies and they can access dark and light energies so don't trust these people when you want a reading from them. They're bad news 

• 2 months ago

Anyone who believes the supernatural/spirit/occult realm exists is delusional.

I am willing to change my mind about that when presented with testable, verifiable evidence of their existence.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.