Why do liberals want to destroy America with affordable health care, affordable tuition fees and fair wages for all Americans?

Poe lol because greedy republicans want us dead

• ?

LOL. They should be forced to spend a month on facebook, reading QAnon propaganda, until they too believe in the evil of these things. They have been brainwashed their whole lives to believe Fairness, justice, and prosperity are good things!

Every issue that becomes heavily subsidized by the government only makes it go up in cost radically due to it causing super inflation.  

A fair and living wage is dependent upon what part of the country you live in.  The states vary greatly according to their cost of living depending on tax policies, and many other policies that can cause inflation or reduce the burden on the citizens living there.

• Chess

whats wrong with clean water, clean air, health care, decent wages, ending homelessness?

it would be nice if thats what democrats really wanted 

Not me . I'm old an only want my 39 years worth of social security . what democracy ?

• ?

When Lefties say " affordable " that usually means I am paying for theirs  .

Democrats use the word "free" to pander for votes. None of this is free and the constitution does not guarantee that the government has to provide any of this. Personal responsibility is a lost art to the left wing cult.

Healthy and educated people tend to be less easily duped by false propaganda.

Because my fellow Republicans can't keep getting richer with those things.