Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 2 months ago

How is this text written?

I'm learning English.

----------------------------------

The story of Captain America begins with the discovery of an ancient UFO-like vessel whose origin goes back to almost one century earlier. 

We are than catapulted back in the past during the nazi invation of Nordweg. In the first scene, German soldiers arrive in a chapel because they are looking for something presumably hidden within that place. 

A few moments later, the Red Skull makes his comparison within the chapel. Without basing on the help of his men, he mangages to find out the secret spot where the objet of their research was hidden.

He explains to his men that it was a sort of key that opens a gate into the realm of the gods. That being said, the Red Skul shots an old Norwegian man who had assisted to the scene, since he warned them of the danger that lurks behind that secret object. The scene closes with the question, whether the sorts of the war will be now decided in favor of the Nazis.

What kind of errors?

@Cogito could you tell me what do you think about my English? Can I learn to speak it well on day?

@Cogito: what would you say about my writing mechanics?

• Cogito
    Favorite Answer

I'll try to help.

My explanations are in brackets.

The story of Captain America begins with the discovery of an ancient UFO-like vessel ("the origin of which".  'Whose can only refer to a person) whose origin goes back to almost one century earlier. ("goes back almost a century" You've said 'goes back, so 'earlier' is obvious. And you'd say 'a century', not 'one century'.)We are than catapulted back in (into) the past during the nazi invation (Nazi invasion) of Nordweg (Norway). In the first scene, German soldiers arrive in a chapel because they are looking for something presumably hidden within that place. (arrive in a chapel, searching for something hidden inside it)A few moments later, the Red Skull makes his comparison (comparison with what? That doesn't make sense at all) within the chapel. Without basing (again, 'without basing' makes no sense) on the help of his men, he mangages (manages) to find out (just 'find' - 'out is not needed) the secret spot where the objet (object) of their research was hidden ("where the object was hidden". "research" means checking paperwork, studying a subject in books and papers, etc.)He explains to his men that it was a sort of key that opens a gate into the realm of the gods. That being said, the Red Skul shots (shoots) an old Norwegian man who had assisted to the scene ("who had been helping him in the chapel".  You can't 'assist to a scene'), since he warned them of the danger that lurks (lurking) behind that secret object. The scene closes with the question (leaving the audience wondering whether the sorts of the war ("sorts of the war" again, makes no sense.  Maybe 'if the Nazis would now be able to win the war'?) will be now decided in favor of the Nazis.

I hope that helps.

There are so many errors that I couldn't even begin to take the time it would require to go through and correct them all.  That's what English classes/tutors are for.

There are a number of errors here. If you want help, I suggest you post one sentence, not all of this.