Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Have the government "lost" the public with all these restrictions?

Update:

People are saying they will ignore the Tiers and any further lockdowns. The elderly folk just want to see their families as they know they will die of something in the not too distant future so what does Covid matter?. 

23 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Sadly not. The majority are still buying their lies.

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

no , maybe the public should do as the government advices ..

• 2 months ago

I think most people see the government are trying their best. When I hear how hard line some governments have been, maybe ours has been too soft.

• 2 months ago

It's staggering that after 9 months there are still people who neither understand Covid as a disease nor the principle of exponential growth. A sad indictment of our education system.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No. They have to do their jobs.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It is not possible to understand ALL government regulations. 

• 2 months ago

Most people queue up outside shops and wear face masks, but once inside a shop, all thoughts to safe social distancing goes out of their mind, they like to park their trolley in the middle of the aisle and stand 'ooh and ahhing' whether to read the whole list of ingredients of several different brands!  Or standing far too close to you, when your trying to avoid everyone!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I can understand some people living in largely rural counties put in the higher tiers saying that when the major outbreaks are in the towns in those counties which could be treated separately. But people in towns with a high number of cases who say that are ignorant selfish bastards whose behaviour could overwhelm hospitals and their staff and put even more pubs, restaurants and shops out of business if it results in restrictions being prolonged.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I've never abided by the restrictions and neither have most people I know.

• 2 months ago

No, the vast majority of the public agree with the lockdown measures despite the cries of the Gammon press, perhaps their power is waning

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The lack of restrictions has lost LIVES. Which is better?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.