Can you suggest me a vocal microphone application for android? ?

Nothing specific, I just want to hear my voice/echo while I sing, I've looked into a few, but they are glitchy or they don't work at all

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Not for android, no.  You don't need a good application, you need a good microphone and recording equipment.

The equipment can be a software package, but you can't use a cheap mic.  A cheap mic is like a cheap cut of meat, because no amount of ketchup or anything else will make it good.  You don't have to spend a fortune on a good mic, just more than 29 bucks.  I've used Peavey mics for decades (I forget the model number), usually right around $100 each brand new, and they've worked really well on stage and in the home studio.

• 2 months ago

No.. If you want serious audio quality, you need at least moderately decent equipment.

If it must be portable, then look at a Zoom H4N Pro portable recorder.

Those have superb quality and can also work with external dynamic or condenser mics, plus functioning as a PC audio interface so you can use a recorder program or DAW, eg. Audacity or Tracktion.

ps. Always use .wav format to maintain maximum quality. MP3 uses lossy compression and removes detail from audio.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.