How to get Rid of married man who is my Boss ?

So This Boss is an arrogant Casanova who thinks he can charm any girl. When I joined the office he tried very hard to se.duce me but I didn't gave him a damn. So he tricked me into by saying that he's like my Elder Brother but I felt his intentions were not good. He would send me sexua.l vibes and stare at my face and private parts . I often feel like I have some soul connection with him and I can't get him out of my mind. I have been cheated earlier too so I was not showing interest but he played with my emotions because he wanted to succeed in a project and after he gets promoted he ignores and ghosts me. He hunts other chicks and sidelines me. Also he's jealous of other men who admire me. When I tried to move on he is upsetting me by posting his wife's photos and his wife is evil too. I'm fed up of his daily drama. How do I forget him ? 

Also when I was going through bad times he was busy flirting with other girls. When I try to ignore him and move on he stalks me and my friends on social media. His sycophants harassed me when I stopped talking to him.

• Dick

You would do well to arrange a tryst with him and video every second of it with at least two devices. Then tell him to do whatever you want him to do, under the threat that you will send full color 1080P copies to his wife and/or his supervisor.

• T J

Get a new job............