Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 months ago

Why doesn't the NFL cancel the Broncos game?

Four QBs have Covid. Playing this game makes no sense. Gamblers and TV ratings are what's driving the NFL. NFL does not care about its players. Don't watch the games. 

Update:

Explain, "There's likely alot [sic] more difficult decisions coming up soon..."

Update 2:

Leave profanity out of your answer to my question. No one is copying. If I was big deal. Relax. Do you have a copyright on questions? 

Update 3:

What happened to Mr. Yahoo! Answers Copyright guy on questions? Thanks Yahoo! Answers for removing his profanity laced answer. 

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I agree this game should be canceled.

• 2 months ago

it should have canceled. it was like watching the 4th preseason game

• 2 months ago

They needed to be punished for being such morons Denver has very poor leadership at the top . 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Some TV announcers think the NFL wanted to punish the Broncos. They had 4 quarterbacks in the same room and none of them wore a face mask, which violates the league's rules for covid. Therefore the league wants to send a message to teams that they will not get any break if they do not follow the rules. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Zapata
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

The Saints won and that's all I care about. Pretty tough on Denver I guess, but we are due some luck when it comes to NFL rulings!

• 2 months ago

To teach the teams a lesson, namely, if they don't follow Covid 19 protocols designed to keep staff safe, then be prepared to deal with the consequences.

• 2 months ago

This is why they paid Colin Kaepernick all that money. Denver had a Super Bowl defense. Peyton Manning was a shadow of his self. With Kaepernick Denver would be a serious contender for the SB. But John Elway has chosen to lose. Many other owners the same.

So John Elway has chosen to lose, so they let him lose. He's an embarassment not the guys who played yesterday

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The only requirement to be an NFL player now is the willingness and ability to spit on the US flag.

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

You obviously don't understand how sports betting works. The books never lose. They balance the bets and make their money on the vig. They couldn't give a sh𝐢t who wins a game as long as their bets are balanced.

• 2 months ago

Nah.  We always knew the season would be weird.  There's likely alot more difficult decisions coming up soon, so if they can play, they should play.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.