Where is the evidence that the moon landing was real?
- zipperLv 71 month ago
If you get a strong enough telascope you will see the American Flag there, try growning up!
- Michael MLv 61 month ago
Thank you for asking. This Wikipedia article goes over a large amount of third-party evidence for the reality of the moon landing.
- ManuelLv 42 months ago
You mean apart from all the rock samples and film, the laser mirrors left on the surface etc.?
- jeffrcalLv 72 months ago
The hundreds of pounds of moon rocks that the Apollo astronauts brought back from the moon. This includes the "genesis rock". A number of these rock samples were gifted or otherwise distributed to scientists around the world for analysis.
The retroreflectors that were placed on the moon by Apollo 11, 14 and 15. Any observatory with a sufficiently powerful laser can fire at these retroreflectors and detect the reflection.
The moon landings themselves were one of the most, if not the most, widely observed event in human history. The radio and television signals of these events originated from the surface of the moon as any country with two radio direction finders could determine.
I could go on and on of course but what would be the point? The three facts I related above should be sufficient to convince you if you are a reasonable person. If you are not a reasonable person than no amount of evidence would convince you and I would be wasting my time.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- nineteenthlyLv 72 months ago
On a site called clavius.org .
- garryLv 52 months ago
its not after all martians exist , aliens and space ships from another planet ..you know why russia never went , because it was to dangerous ...next ting you will say is area 51 got an alien spacecraft ..lol
- Chuck NorrisLv 52 months ago
I saw it happen on "The Wonder Years".
- 2 months ago
Santa told me, space cadet.
- tham153Lv 72 months ago
1) 400,000 people worked on Apollo. Nixon could not hide a third rate burglary known to 8 people.
2) the USSR maintained a spy ship ("peace-loving fishing vessel") off the coast of Cape Canaveral for every Apollo launch
3) the USSR had a spy satellite in orbit around the Moon for Apollo 11
4) sample lunar materials were distributed for study to scientists in over thirty nations
5) lunar orbiting spacecraft in recent years have photographed five of the Apollo sites. These spacecraft were from China, India, Japan, and European space agencies
6) Apollo astronauts left laser reflectors at their landing sites, and even today anyone with a suitable laser set up can bounce a signal off one and receive its returnSource(s): I worked for three years on Apollo
- ?Lv 52 months ago
This is covered by the dictum --"For those that have eyes to see and ears to hear --- "
But that would be wasted on you.