Lily asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 2 months ago

Do you like the girl name?

Freya Estelle

Green 666 by isotope rays is unforgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

I like both names on their own. They do work together. 

For people who say Estelle sounds like an old lady, Estella, and Estelle are rising in popularity and are in the top 1000 names, so it's not old lady anymore. Almost every top name right now was considered an old lady name at one point. My mom never considered Amelia because it sounded like an old lady name but it is the #1 name right now.

It seems like a character name from Skyrim

I adore the name Freya.  I don't think Estelle looks good with it.  Estelle is very old lady like.

I like both names and think they go well together in style, Freya is soft and mysterious and Estelle is bold and elegant. But I don't think the flow is great. 

No, it's an awkward-sounding combination. Plus, waaaay too many E's in the combination.

Really like Freya.

Really dislike Estelle.

Freya is a goddess. And I think it's pretty cool.

Estelle is an old lady. And when I think of it I picture George Contanza's mother - a short, red-headed woman who always yells in a high-pitched voice.

I prefer just Estelle/ It means of the stars. 

I don't know of a meaning for Freya. 

No it’s too old fashioned 

• blank

Although I love both names I am not keen on them as a first and middle combo.