Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

Why does this Taurus man spends time with and then at time he doesn't want be bothered?

Because they have a short attention span. Taurus men are total psychos

He needs some time alone. People are people with or without others. I'm sure there is something you can do to improve your life in the meantime.

Source(s): Moon in Taurus

People need something to blame, astrology can fill that role. After all we’re all programmed like robots. Our parents can be blamed too. They make the babies and can exercise some control.

Because they are trying to get over you and find someone new. You should do the same.. Go date a black guy.. Or a Muslim.. I’m sure they would love your toxic abusive con friends and family.. And for right in.. You should find someone who is more manly and not a liberal.. You are to manly personality and have to many guy friends and are to slutty I bet.. Plus they hate your third party you are with and it would never work out anyways so stop wasting our time. Seriously leave me alone.. This should have ended so long ago..

• ?

Well, that's a Taurus for you .