Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

What was it like the first time you and your s/o had sex?

Was it awkward? Great? Terrible? How nervous were you? 

• ?

awkward at first, but better than now, she never wants to back it up. 

• Dick

Awkward at best. I did everything wrong. It wasn't a good experience at all. Very embarrassing.

I can't remember that long ago!

• Nat

I met him at a frat party. We went to a bathroom about 10 minutes after I met him and had sex on the sink. We've been together for 3 years now. 

The first time I had sex her mother walked up on us. The only thing

she said was "Moo".

I’m not currently dating anyone, but most guys I’ve been with were not great the first time. It takes a few times before each person learns what the other likes, and they become more comfortable with each other. Sex is sometimes awkward the first time with someone. It often involves a lot of fumbling and insecurity. Once I’ve been with a guy a few times, I’m more familiar with what he likes, and he knows what types of things I like. There’s also no weirdness afterwards. Almost every guy I’ve ever been with was awkward at first, but it usually gets much better. The one thing I can’t stand is when a guy is terrible at giving oral, but won’t stop trying. That usually only happens once, because I probably won’t see him again. 

It was great he was my first and I was his, and actually it was perfect!