Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

How bad is covid 19 for most people if your under 40?

Those under 40 are more likely to recover from COVID hun.

Generally, it doesn't seem to affect younger people that adversely. However, people under 40 with no preexisting conditions have died from it. It's rare, but it's happened. That's the problem: no one knows exactly how it might affect them until they get it. 

The survivability rate for those under 40 is 99.8% and higher as you get younger.

I'm 56 as is my husband.  We both had it.  It was like a medium flu or a bad cold.  I have been much sicker from the flu, pneumonia, and bronchitis.

The survivability rate for those over 70 is about 95%.

In general it's only of concern to the elderly who are already very, very sick or anyone with 2+ comorbities.  This is true every single year for the flu, pneumonia and bronchitis, etc.

The fear mongering is in high gear, stop being played.

Aside from the bad cases you see on the news, I think it's no big deal. I had it and I can say that strep throat, a sinus infection, and the flu are way worse! 

I've heard of it killing children and adults.