Should I just give this guy a refund?

So I I make cabinets for a side business. I made a dresser for this male. And it look nice I had a lot of complements on it. But 2 of the drawers aren’t closing flush thought I could get away with it but he noticed it. Now he is complaining about stuff that isn’t even a problem stating that the drawers are to big, the drawers have too much space on the side (that’s the space for the drawer slides), that some parts aren’t stained (even tho I kno I applied 3 coats of wood stain on the dresser all over). He claims the drawer aren’t line up properly. If that was the case they would not open and close smoothly but they are. Im thinking about just giving him a refund and sell the dresser elsewhere than to deal with him. 

• a

Call off the deal, sell the dresser at a discount to someone else.

Sorry, custom work should be flawless. This isn't a fancy piece: he could go buy unfinished furniture and stain and poly it himself for a fraction of the price of custom-made.

If you can make repair, you can rwfund

• ?

The gaps are easily visible in the photo. I'm not sure why you would even ask. Learn how to make furniture first. Yes, it is pretty good. Not good enough to sell though.

As you knew the drawers were defective at the time of the sale, offer him a refund of a portion of his cost. If he accepts that, and you're both happy, it's the end of the deal. If not, offer him a full refund and take them back to preserve your reputation. Then, sell them as a 2nd, at the discount you offered him to someone else.

Refund the money if you care about your reputation. You shouldn't be selling defective products to begin with.

It's probably best to give the guy a refund and let him go elsewhere, then sell what you have and let it all go. 

• ?

yess, sell. excellent plan.

You did a bad job and he noticed.  Refund the money and sell it as a second. 

Yes, absolutely give him the refund.  The 2 drawers which you were hoping he wouldn't notice, should be a lesson learned. People invest in furniture and they want things to work perfectly. Those drawers would drive anyone crazy and it's a good thing he caught it.  Overall, it's best to sell work that you are proud of and can have complete confidence in.

You sold a guy a dresser you knew was defective and you thought he wouldn't notice the drawers don't shut?    WTF is wrong with you?

Yes, go get your dresser and give him his money back. 

?????