Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Damage from masturbating too much?

I feel really embarrassed about this but I laid in bed and masturbated around 10 times today, most of which happened in the morning. I had no appetite and didn't drink much today my head is spinning and I'm having some trouble breathing. I feel so weak.

This is not the first time this has happened. How to recover from this? And could it cause permanent damage to my body? Thanks

• balan
    Favorite Answer

Masturbate only when sexulally excited and not as a routine habit The safest frequency is once every alternate days without any side effects.

Right now refrain from touching the cock except for urination and bathing for a week so that it can recuperate the lost  energy.Thereafter if you are getting morning erections you can consider that the cock has regained health..Enjoy,regards.

• donnie

Yea so you should just like stop

• ?

quality over quanity

your penis is not a toy

you are suffering from malnutrition

you need to eat double patty big mac

beef burgers daily

take multivitamin mineral supplements

take two eggs at breakfast

No permanent damage done, just maybe some chafing that should heal in a day or so.