me asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

So what specific voter fraud charges and evidence does Trump have as proof of all his accusations again?

and that he believes is the cause why he is the winner of the election. 

This is what I know.  I know he has gone to court many times, but I have yet to hear in court the actual accusation that he is making of fraud and of the evidence that he has presented.  I also know that we keep hearing all the time that judges are saying pretty ridiculing and insulting things about the Trump lawsuits.

So what is going on here?  I get filing lawsuits but in the USA the way things work is you go to court and you bring proof.  If you say  a contractor ripped you off you do not go to court make the charge and do not bring proof. You go to court make the charge and bring the contract, proof that you paid him,. bring photos of the shoddy work and expert testimony of other experts, proof that you asked the contractor to fix the problems and proof he never responded....you know proof that anyone with common sense here in the USA can sympathize with.

But so much of Trump's attitude and actions about so many things seem not American, like he is someone who did not even grow up in the USA and understand how Americans do things, how things work here in the USA.

• Maxi

He has none, he is so used to getting what he wants, when he wants and how he wants since his childhood...called being a self centred narrassist...when he doesn't get what he want he always blames others/sacks them/sues them "

What surprised me was what else you wrote:

"But so much of Trump's attitude and actions about so many things seem not American, like he is someone who did not even grow up in the USA and understand how Americans do things, how things work here in the USA."

....and simply because that is not how the world generally views America or Americans.... who seem to sue for anything and everything, behave over the top and are loud, think they have 'rights'  to say/do what they want to who they want but forget they also have responsibilities...unfortunately Trump has done nothing to improve any of this

..... it is such a shame that Americans didn't look and see what he was doing elsewhere in the world in lots of other countries before they foolishly voted him in and he has behaved in exactly the same way from the building walls, treatening, bullying and suing individuals, companies and Governments.... which he has lost to all of them  but caused lots of financial hardship and then also failed to pay when he lost and court ordered..... his debts are into millions elsewhere in the world, let alone in the US

• ?

Giuliani etc can say what ever they want to the media but they can't lie in court so they have said in court we are not trying to prove voter fraud. The affidavits they have are Republicans who say things like I Saw A Van Pull Up Outside or Everyone Went On Break But I Didn't See Gary. 

• ?

The judges keep pissing in his face, that's why he keeps going back.

You only bring proof if you are going to court to try to win.  If you are going to court only so that you can lose and then complain about the judges being biased or the courts being rigged or something like that, then you don't need proof.

• Pete

Trump is just a sinking ship trying to find a lifeboat that isn't there.