Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 2 months ago

Automatic or Manual cars?

Update:

Jesus christ, why americans are so donkey?

Update 2:

If i ask this question here in my country everybody will understand, but i'll be clearm

"Do you prefer automatic or manual cars?"

Update 3:

Sorry, next time i'll try to be very specific to americans. My fault. I underestimated your stupidity

46 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Automatic, Processing is easy

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

We understand just fine, but some of us like complete questions and not fragments. I miss having a manual transmission in a pickup truck. =(

• 2 months ago

Manual. A car ain't much without a clutch. But that eventually won't matter if we're all driving electric. 

• 2 months ago

It's not that all Americans are stupid,just the ones who are in a deep trance from idolizing the current president,which negatively affects their brain.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Automatic when I'm in heavy traffic, manual when I want to pretend I'm a good driver.

• 2 months ago

Standard transmission cars are the best.

• chorle
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I prefer automatic so I can have options like remote start and for most drivers the fuels savings or extra control is pretty minimal. 

• garry
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

auto last forever and easy to learn to drive , or when you have a broken arm , manuals dont last as long , clutch wears out and hard to drive and alot harder to drive with a broken arm . trick to autos is maintenance ,.but autos cost more to buy in a car .

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You've got it exactly right.

• 2 months ago

What about them ?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.