Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 2 months ago

Automatic or Manual cars?

Jesus christ, why americans are so donkey?

If i ask this question here in my country everybody will understand, but i'll be clearm

"Do you prefer automatic or manual cars?"

Sorry, next time i'll try to be very specific to americans. My fault. I underestimated your stupidity

Automatic, Processing is easy

• ?

We understand just fine, but some of us like complete questions and not fragments. I miss having a manual transmission in a pickup truck. =(

Manual. A car ain't much without a clutch. But that eventually won't matter if we're all driving electric. 

It's not that all Americans are stupid,just the ones who are in a deep trance from idolizing the current president,which negatively affects their brain.

Automatic when I'm in heavy traffic, manual when I want to pretend I'm a good driver.

Standard transmission cars are the best.

• chorle

I prefer automatic so I can have options like remote start and for most drivers the fuels savings or extra control is pretty minimal. 

• garry

auto last forever and easy to learn to drive , or when you have a broken arm , manuals dont last as long , clutch wears out and hard to drive and alot harder to drive with a broken arm . trick to autos is maintenance ,.but autos cost more to buy in a car .

You've got it exactly right.

What about them ?