Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 2 months ago

Why am I always being called "Mr. Right" in this category?

There's a user who seems to go around answering questions by saying the user is "Mr. Right." This user has said this on some of my questions and when I look through his answers, I see that he does this all the time... what in the hell???

Same reason as when you posted this same stupid rant calling out another member in the Yahoo answers category.  He really owns you doesn't he?

LAN (aka Liberals are Nuts) is a Trumppette. He accuses EVERYONE of being "Mr. Right" and thinks the Earth is flat.

• LAN

Don't blame me that you make it obvious that you troll this section with the same stupid questions over and over on multiple accounts here.  Stop posting the same  idiocy over and over and maybe that wouldn't happen coward.   Funny how you can't link to these questions where you get identified so easily isn't it?