Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why has Yemen officially condemned the results of the 2020 U.S. presidential election?

Yemen has an internal civil war, faces poverty and is basically a mess and I have no idea what Trump or Biden are doing. Trump wants to declare war on someone, and I don't think it matters who it is.

Yemen President Abdrabbuh Mansur Hadi (2012–present) and Vice President of the Southern Transitional Council Hani bin Breik (2017–present) have congratulated Joe Biden.

The Yemen Solidarity Council released a statement condemning President-elect Biden and the United States, stating: "Until we see clear action from President-elect @JoeBiden & his administration, and until he decides to end US involvement in #Yemen...we maintain the view that America constitutes the greatest threat towards Yemeni self-determination, self-sufficiency and independence."

Yemen has done both. They're in turmoil. 

• Yavan

Obviously, there is a corrupt Trump plot afoot. Wonder what he promised them.

Yemen. Yemen is contesting the validity of the U.S. election.

There is always a way to make things more ridiculous with Trump.

I hadn't heard that but if true, I would suppose it could be because this election is being contested for being defrauded so that someone who was not elected by the people could weasel his was into the position, along with a running mate who dropped out of the Pres race with less than 1% popularity.

Biden will sell Yemen to the Iranians if he succeeds in stealing the election.