amea e asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

How do I fix irritable bowl syndrome? ?

So here’s the deal ( tmi ) but I have to use my fingers to push up on my butt hole to get the 💩 out I can’t just push. What is causing this and how do I fix it?

Change your diet to include more fruits and veggies and increase the amount of water you drink.

• kelvin

you see a doctor and you stop self diagnosing yourself as you don't have IBS

Yeah that's constipation not IBS. Eat more fiber. Exercise. Up your H20 intake.

That's not irritable bowel, for the record. It just means your poop is not moving quickly enough through your digestive track. It can even get hardened in the process.

Why? You don't drink enough water, you don't eat enough fruits and veggies, and/or you ignore the need to go instead of answering nature's call right away.

The fix is easy. Drink enough liquids that your pee is nearly colorless, all the time. Eat a minimum of nine servings of fruit/veggies every day. When you feel the urge, go.

Drink more water.

Eat canned pumpkin.