Luke asked in Science & MathematicsPhysics · 3 months ago

What Crystals could be used to amplify an electromagnetic current?

I’ve been doing research into crystalline structures & the potentials they have scientifically to absorb & emit electromagnetic properties... However in my research I’m relentlessly met with article after article referencing bogus sudo science properties crystals have in “the spiritual realm”... So I’m curious as to whether there are any known crystals that can be used to amplify an electric current sent through it & have it re-admit the amplified signal/ waves back into the atmosphere? 

• Dixon

That would be a transistor, predominantly a silicon crystal, working within a radio repeater station.

Any crystal that could do this on its own would be violating the principle of conservation of energy ( and decreasing entropy as well).  To increase the energy of the wave we must have an even greater loss somewhere else to balance.  The evidence is that your crystal is impossible.

no such thing.

properly doped and shaped silicon or germanium crystals (ie, transistors) can amplify, but they amplify by modulating an applied DC voltage.