Dan S
Dan S asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Republicans, are you ready to call Joe Biden your president?

Joe Biden will probably never be my President. My President would put the good of the country ahead of the good of the party. 

Donald Trump may or may not have always been right, but he did put America first. Biden has made it clear he is more concerned about the best interest of The Democrat Party than America's best interest. Until he changes that mindset, which is doubtful, I can not and will not consider Joe Biden "my President".

Same thing applied to Obama. He never cared about the betterment of The United States. This is why I never supported him.

What's funny is that you probably praise people for saying Trump was not their president, referring to them as brave or whatever.

Wouldn't Trump supporters be equally as brave for saying it about Biden?

I would probably use the pronoun "our". Joe Biden is our president. Just like it would be proper to say, "Donald Trump is our president. He has been YOUR president all this time. He IS YOUR president right now. 

Rubber and Glue EEWW sticky you  Deja Vu .

2 kid's groups stuck on projection not able to find record 

Democrats spent 4 years delegitimizing Trump with fake collusion conspiracy theories.  Why would you expect them to treat Biden any better?

Both parties were wrong, but this has been the trend for as long as I've been alive.  Every President since the elder Bush has been treated worse by the other party than their predecessor.  

Let's use lib logic and scream not my president for 4 years and impeach based on chinese collusion. 

Sorry to go anonymous.  It appears you're a blocker.

I've never referred to any president as "my president".  Ever.    I will refer to Biden as "President of the United States". 

As a side note, you idiotic leftists are still screaming "Not my president" in regards to Trump.

• Steve

I did not like Trump. But, still called him President, since he won the election. I hope that Trumplicans (can't call them Republicans, they are not), do the same. 

Does Biden prefer to be called Creepy or Sleepy Biden

What was it the liberals said so much, oh yeah, "Not my President."