Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why is Trump such a whiny loser?! I don’t remember any other failed Presidential candidates being such whiny losers?!?

Update:

Hillary Clinton called Trump and conceded as soon as the AP called the election for Trump in the early hours of the morning the day after Election Day, fools!!!

18 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Trump has the mindset of a spoiled child.  He throws temper tantrums whenever he does not get his way most of his life. 

• 2 months ago

Hillary and her followers are still crying... lol

• Dan
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I don't remember any other election where ballots were being mailed to everyone, and all the votes that came in by mail were for one candidate. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Well at least he wont go down in history as the worst president like Obama 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

You have a short memory. Does the name Hillary Clinton ring a bell? She whined for four years to anyone who would listen. 

Hillary may have conceded, but she never stopped whining about losing. She continued to, and still continues to this day to make excuses, and blame everyone, and everything, but herself for her loss. 

• 2 months ago

Why do you ***** so much?

• CMoney
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

He’s the whiniest loser who ever lost (bigly!)!

• 2 months ago

I know he should just roll over and take being robbed, because the enlightened left said so.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

the others didn't need the presidential get out of jail free card.

#

trump does.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Let us look at the fact that Hillary was such a sore loser, she has cried for 4 years (and counting) and even was behind the fake russian collusion hoax, so yea, the answer is Hillary being the biggest whiney sore loser.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Plus he broke his  toy and that  invokes the usual " Mom Joey broke my toy "

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.