Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Didn't Job miss his old family even though he got a new one?

Imagine spending years with someone or some people which we call family then losing them. Imagine then replacing them with others, wouldn't you think about your old family and the happy times you had with them. The Bible which I believe in seems to make it look easy for Job to have just moved on, that would suck being tested like him.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes I’m sure he did miss his children that died but he still had his wife and faith in God.

• 2 months ago

That story shows what a sadist the bible god is.

You need to do some major mental gymnastics to try to justify that horseshit.

Christians worship a lunatic imaginary monster.

• 2 months ago

I’m sure he did. Many people today lose children, but they go on to have other children. It don’t make them forget the child they had before or miss them any less. But, they continue on with life.

Job was a man of faith. Job and his wife found comfort in becoming parents to 10 more children. They will be reunited with their family in paradise, including the 10 children Satan took from them.

• 2 months ago

Job was a man of God and Job knew that in heaven they would meet again.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Maybe his new wife had a tighter ***** and so did his new daughters. 

• 2 months ago

Perhaps.  But it remains that "Now the Lord blessed the latter days of Job more than his beginning."

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Seems some fairytale characters adjust well.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.