Atheists: What if you lived in a world where "Reploids" half human, half robot percieved as better than humans?

And wanted a etnostate for that? What would you do?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Nous
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Scientists have predicted that humans could live to be 200 years old in the future, albeit by then they will be mostly electrical/mechanical!

• Archer
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I would turn off the TV and return to real life.

• 2 months ago

If your question does not have anything to do with not believing in any gods, it has nothing to do with atheists. What if qestions are the domain of little children and idiots. We know which group you are in. reported.

• 2 months ago

That would be so awesome, but can we call them "Robits" instead...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Yeah yeah but What if YOU lived in a world where Klangstorns, half tree-skunk, half lingonberry, half yellow-bellied sap-sucking androids pumped Ethanol-free fuel into riding lawn mowers better than reptilians?

Huh?

WELL??????

Source(s): That gotcha thinkin'......di'int it?
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Have them invade the United States. That would give those militia people something to piss down their legs about for decades. Then, Canada could adopt us. Winning bigly there. 

• Bob
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Good question, I have no idea.  What would you do, and why is this directed at atheists.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

This would depend on where they would want their ethnostate to be located. I doubt any country would just hand them out land, so if they escalate it with violence, that country would respond in kind.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.