Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Has a stranger ever attacked you and you fought back?

Favorite Answer

yes..................

• ?

No, a stranger has never attacked me before hun.

No, but if he hits me first, then I will fight him

• Murzy

Never but if they would, I would leave them for dead.

• ?

Yes, back in 1982.

On my way home from work on the number 4 train. Three "gentle giants" thought it was wise to TRY to rob the lone white man on the train. Little did they know the second they entered the train. I had my hand on my licensed handgun. When they pulled a knife and demanded my wallet. I pulled my .45. I made all three get on the nasty subway car floor. Waited until we hit the next station and pulled the emergency lever. When the conductor came to investigate. I had him radio for the police. All three were arrested, convicted and sentenced to prison.

Most of the time I'm attacked by close friends & people who know me really well.

I look pretty scary so I can only remember being attacked by complete strangers once & it was by a pair of strangers who gave me my first official concussion.

Yes, a drunken yob down the park attacked me. I knocked him out then I got arrested just because he was a bloody mess on the floor. Luckily I had witnesses to testify what really happened.

No