Atheists: Would you replace "My God" with "My Science", if religion got abolished. Since God is a powerful entitity, but Atheists dont?

Its a myth to them so they will rather use expressions like "OH MY SCIENCE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

• wereq

No, because saying "Oh my God" has developed to the point it's just a reactionary expression... it has nothing to do with a belief in a God.

• Nous

Your faith is so weak that you oppose reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which extremist sect or cult indoctrinated you to believe that God was not clever enough to use the big bang, evolution and science as his tools?

Pope Francis says the theories of evolution and the Big Bang are real and God is not “a magician with a magic wand” putting an end to the “pseudo theories” of creationism and intelligent design! So the Catholic Church, Church of England and mainstream churches all accept the big bang and evolution!

Lord Carey the former Archbishop of Canterbury put it rather well – “Creationism is the fruit of a fundamentalist approach to scripture, ignoring scholarship and critical learning, and confusing different understandings of truth”!

No, we're planning to replace god with WTF !" WTF ! are you doing ? "works better , don't you agree

@ God Hates You; Proverbs 6:16-19

“Such stupidity and ignоrance!”

- Isaiah 44:18-19

Source(s): "Bless you, my child."

You have named some of the most evil people  that lived.You forgot to include you and me.Jesus Christ came to save sinners like you and me or them.Only sinners who repent of their sins can be  saved.One of the worst terrorists that ever lived was Nebucadnesor and yet in the Bible God calls him my servant.

• Bob

No, I would simply remove "My God" and not replace it with anything.  Atheists don't worship science after all.

Sure, because religion is meaningless and science has always had more validity to begin with. Here is the truth: Jesus Christ became part of the local landfill just outside of the gates of Jerusalem after he died. The story about him being wrapped in linens and placed in a tomb with a big rock in front of it, is a fully-baked batch of crap. 

"Oh, my god" is just an expression.  Do you seriously think someone who says "Holy s***!" honestly believes that excrement is sacred?

---Where did 'tracinguy' get the idea that atheists reject the idea of zero?? What nonsense.

Most "science" does not agree with the Atheist belief, take math for example, it claims there is a zero but most Atheists disagree with it.

Can Physics Tell Us How Something Can Come From Nothing?

Oct 30, 2014

NourFoundation

Philosophers Jim Holt and David Albert on whether a scientific understanding how the universe began has any bearing on our philosophical understanding of the origin of the universe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqLi9e-b8ts

Youtube thumbnail

A Universe from Nothing

May 23, 2012

National Science Foundation

Lawrence Krauss, recipient of a 2012 Public Service Award from the National Science Board, describes how quantum mechanics can explain how our universe began.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9urEFoaI1iY

Youtube thumbnail