Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 2 months ago

Don't you think she should be banned from the building?

There is a retired lady, who owns an apartment in the condominium where I live, who stinks of feces. Okay, she doesn't even go out much, she just goes to the building's gate to pick up mail, packages, and she buys most stuff on the internet. But as she has lived for almost 1 decade, everyone already knows and talks about her, about how unpleasant is the smell.

Yesterday I passed her in the garden, and I smelled the horrible smell. They say it's a health problem.

• You could be talking about carnitine or arthritis med which build cartilage. Everybody smells bad with it. If that's the case try to cure her. Otherwise she hates it too and Embarrassed too. Just stay away from her. But dont make it worse for her. I dont think anybody ever tries to make themselves smell that way. Try asking somebody you heard the gossip from first to find out what's really going on before making it worse.

• Foofa

There are numerous diseases that can cause this and unless you're suggesting that chronically ill people shouldn't get to have a place to live, maybe just wear a mask like you're supposed to be anyway. 

Talk to your COA or maybe call the board of health on her.

There isn't much you can do it about it though.