Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

My dad keeps saying that Fox News betrayed Trump?

No clue what that means

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

There's no doubt that the serious Right leaning management changed when Rupert Murdoch, who started FOX, stepped down and handed FOX to his much more Liberal son, things started to swing Left. I suspect what your Dad meant was that FOX didn't back Trump 100% leading up to and since the election in  his claims of fraud. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

"Fox News is now owned by radical leftists. Watch OANN or Newsmax for journalistic truth" - Bahahahaha! Thanks for the laugh, Sandy.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

🦨He used them and they used him but now that he is LOSER of the Year..they love them some Biden and Kamala 🥰😍

• Bye
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There have been a couple of recent rare occasions where Fox News was unwilling to lie to the egregious degree that Trump required them to. In response, many of its regular longtime viewers have now moved on to other even less reputable and less established fake news sources that are perfectly willing to lie to any degree and at any cost (OANN, Newsmax, Breitbart).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jerry
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Consider the hypothetical case of two brothers, sons of an alcoholic father. 

One brother speaks of his father thus: "Yes, my father has a drinking problem, but drunk or sober he's my father and I love him."

The other speaks of his father like this: "How dare you say my father is drunk! Why do you hate my father so much? Get away from me and stay away you *****!"

Your dad wants FOX to act more like the second brother, less like the first brother. That is, he favors brand loyalty over critical thinking. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Fox News changed management. they are now owned by a radical leftist group who gives every journalist their marching orders. Hannity is the lone conservative wolf. all the others caved. watch OANN or Newsmax for the journalistic truth.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Your dad is correct.

Fox is in on the corruption of electing Dementia Joe.

We left Fox News after that Chris Wallace "debate" where he pitilessly sided with Dementia Joe.

Chris was a Biden cheerleader, it was pathetic and shameful.

• L.F.
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They are moving on without him. 

• 2 months ago

Your dad said to stop hiding your face...

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Trump busted Fox's bullshit meter, they couldn't continue

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.