Do you think its wrong of a husband to send his wife pics of women he finds attractive on whattsapp?

Basiclly once my wife told me she found an actor good looking. And it really made me jelous so since then ive been sending pics of women i find attractive. She told me she only has eyes for me and she just randomly said it but likewise i can say the same thing, i'm just admiring their beauty not like I'll marry them. what are your views?

Clearly you're doing that because you were jealous of ONE picture, and now you want to get back at her.  Very immature.  Your wife is not going to run off with the actor and she'll probably never meet him.  Get a grip and stop sending her the photos.

they should do porn orgies together...  on FB... show the world... no fear..

My views are.. you’re an idiot. Get off “WhatsApp” and go to work. God you sound like a teenager. 

• hi

you should be glad that you married a woman who is fully heterosexual! be happy that your wife doesn't call other women "hot" "gorgeous" etc.. When your wife told you that she found an actor good looking... all she was doing was sharing her thoughts with you... she didn't purposely try to hurt your feelings...however what you're doing of sending pictures of women you find attractive, is disrespectful towards your wife. Again, you should celebrate the fact that your wife is fully heterosexual.

It is not a correct thing to do in any way at all.

You are intentionally causing harm. 

You're way too immature to be married, and being a passive aggressive whiny b*tch is going to destroy your relationship.  Get some help.  You need therapy or something to help you grow up and not be such an @ss.

• T J

Whats good for one, should be good for the other.

• James

A relationship where jealousy and passive aggressiveness takes over like this won't last long. Fix it before it gets worse

You should send some pictures of men that you find attractive !

It's not wrong, just thoughtless.